Educators and students: here's how to sign up for a free Washington Post subscription
How do I activate my .gov/.mil/.edu free subscription?
1. Go to www.washingtonpost.com
2. Click on Sign In to your Profile at the top right of the home page (www.washingtonpost.com/profile)
3. If you are already registered with a .gov/.mil/.edu email address that is eligible for a free subscription, sign in with that. If not, create an account with your email address.*
4. Once you've registered/signed in, you will be directed to your Washington Post Profile. If you are not automatically redirected to your profile after you've signed in, click your username at the top of the page and choose "Profile."
5. Once you are in your profile, go to the My Subscriptions tab and follow the instructions on how to get a free subscription with your valid email address. Do not go through the "Verify email address process" on the My Account Settings tab for free access. You must go through the process on the My Subscriptions Tab.
After you have set up your subscription you can log in with your email address and password on the Washington Post web sites and apps for unlimited content access.
GenerationNation develops a new generation of civic leaders.
Smart, fun programs connect classroom learning with hands-on experiences that help K-12 students to build civic literacy and leadership from an early age.